The value of every property or asset will diminish as they get older. This can be due to various reasons such as building fair wear and tear or leasehold and lifespan getting shorter.
As we enter into a new world focusing on digitalisation, many properties that were built years ago have become less attractive with some of the building systems becoming obsolete.
This give rise to a demand for asset enhancement initiatives as real estate investors and owners, especially the REITs, work to make sure that their properties and assets remain attractive and continue to meet the demand of the market.
The course is for professionals already working in this field and wish to widen their knowledge and ability to identify area of improvement to their property which can enhance their asset value to achieve maximum investment performance. It will also address the process and methodology to identify the various type of asset enhancement initiatives.
- Comprehend the terminology and key definitions used in asset enhancement project
- Review assets to understand the efficiency and relevancy of their assets in the marketplace
- Able to identify the different kinds of assets
- Understand how to extract maximum value
- from an asset enhancement initiative to enable effective decision making from investment perspective
- Prepare a realistic and convincing asset enhancement plan
Who will benefit
- Assistant property manager or asset manager
- Senior and junior property management executive
- Property manager (public and private sector)
- REITs staff
- Property, construction and facilities practitioner
- directly involved in asset management
- Property administrator
- Facilities manager
Bookings are closed for this event.