SGX-REITs in Singapore has developed into the 3rd largest Hub in Asia Pacific. SGX REITs platform has also attracted many overseas assets listing from European, US, HK and various sectors from offices, retail, industrial, golf courses, hotels, data centers, ports and shipping industry. As more investors prefer stable and recurring income investment, investment into REITs has gain favour among institutional as well as retail investors as a form of defensive stock play.
This online training aims to gives an appreciation to the REIT evolution and REIT structure in Singapore, MAS, SGX rules & regulations governing the REIT managers and what are the factors one should look into when investing into the various REITs.
- Appreciation of the REITs history and evolution in Singapore
- Understanding of the REIT Structure
- Latest changes to the REIT SGX-guidelines and rules
- Key factors to lookout when investing in REITs
- Sustainability of the REIT business model
Who will benefit
- Assistant property manager or asset manager
- Senior and junior property management executives
- Property managers (public and private sector)
- REITs staff
- Property, construction and facilities practitioners
- directly involved in asset management
- Facilities managers
- Property administrators
IBF Financial Training Scheme
This programme is recognised under the Institute of Banking and Finance Singapore (IBF) Financial Training Scheme (FTS) and is eligible for FTS claims subject to all eligibility criteria being met.
Criteria for eligibility:
- Only company-sponsored individuals from MAS regulated FIs or SFA approved fintech firms
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents, physically based in Singapore
- Successfully complete the FTS recognised programme For training programmes commencing between 1 January 2022 and 30 June 2022 (both dates inclusive):
- 80% funding support of direct training cost for Singapore Citizens below 40 years old and all PR
- 90% funding support for all Singapore Citizens aged 40 years old and above
The subsidised fee will be reflected in your invoice (please choose the pay later option on the payment portal). More information is available on the IBF website.
Bookings are closed for this event.