Looking ahead to 2030, building functions should aim to become completely autonomous and self-learning, better known as smart buildings. This starts from the basic design and conceptualisation stage through to construction, energy, life cycle and people flow stages
While new buildings can be designed and constructed to implement smart technologies from the ground up, existing buildings can be transformed to incorporate and converted into smart buildings.
As Singapore embarks on the Smart Nation journey, REDAS-RICS Smart Buildings Conference 2019 will deep-dive into the government’s strategies and activities on how to transform existing buildings to be ‘smart’, such as retrofitting existing industrial, commercial and residential buildings as well as incorporating smart FM solutions.
- Singapore’s Smart Nation: The national strategic implementation for existing and upcoming buildings.
- Smart systems within the building: Understand 2 the integration, limitations and benefits.
- Hear from the dynamic panel of experts: What are the technical aspects and social implications?
- The future smart buildings: Change is the only 4 constant?
- Insights into the value chain of smart 5 technologies investment.