COVID-19 has caused unprecedented disruptions to the overall economy with projects across the world significantly impacted. As the focus turns towards recovery, there has been greater emphasis on technology adoption and increased productivity to ensure project continuity.
In collaboration with REDAS, the Smart Buildings Conference returns for the third year on 3 November 2020 where it will be live-streamed to you. With the theme “Advancing into the New World: Innovate, Improve, Integrate”, the digital conference will realign and reinforce the vision to push boundaries, relearn continuously, and synergise new opportunities and insights to transform and strengthen the future of the built environment in the new world.
With growing focus and investment on smart buildings and smart cities solution, the conference will feature 4 pillars that Smart Buildings could enable: transformation into Smart Cities; improving operational efficiency; prioritising environmental sustainability and enhancing user experiences. Through unparalleled thought-provoking content and fielding industry-leading speakers throughout the programme, the conference gathers top experts to analyse and discuss how the built environment can move forward in the new COVID-19 economy.
- INTEGRATING Smart Cities of the Future in the New World
- INTEGRATING Regional Smart Cities: AI Applications in Sino-Singapore Nanjing Eco Hi-tech Island
- IMPROVING Building Value through Technology – The “X Factor”
- Panel Discussion: IMPROVING & Advancing into the New World – Building Resilience Today for a Sustainable Tomorrow
- Panel Discussion: INNOVATING and Making Sense of Smart Buildings Technologies Investment in the New World
Bookings are closed for this event.