- ESG or environmental, social, and governance planning, is now on everyone’s mind. And there’s a reason for this: 2021 will mark the commencement of a new era that will centre on sustainability and climate. While some are excited, others are confused about what this potentially herculean task will entail, especially for the Facilities Management and RealEstate industries.
- From investing in green buildings to adopting green sustainable energy solutions, investors, tenants and occupiers are all conscious of the impact our decisions can have on the environment. Implementing sustainable practices is not an option anymore, it is a must. In light of this, how can Facilities, Operations and Building Managers devise and implement successful ESG strategies to add value to their properties and make their tenants happy?
- Define ESG in Property Management
- Ways of ESG which can be incorporated into Property Management
- Benefit of ESG practise in property management – long term saving, increase property value, positive impact on environment and local community
- What are some of the practical practise which can be utilised